High quality 3D printed miniatures of a Corpses, on 32 mm wargaming scale.
Available as individual miniature or as a set. Paintable with acrylic paint.
Usable for wargaming or tabletop role-playing games, such as Dungeon and Dragons, Pathfinder, etc. but also great as a decorative piece or incorporated into a diorama.
Important to know:
- The colour of the 3D prints might vary due to resin availability and are not guaranteed to match with the colour on the product picture.
- Due to the nature of 3D printing the 3D prints might contain imperfections and could require additional cleanup.
|Please read the information under the 'Print information' button, there is some extra information about what you can expect of the product.|
Empire of Minis is officially licensed to sell physical prints of Vae Victis Miniatures models, obtained through the Vae Victis Miniatures Patreon and MyMiniFactory. The original digital files of these models can be aquired by joining the Vae Victis Miniatures Patreon or through MyMiniFactory.
We do not have all 3D prints in stock, this means that some 3D prints are produced to order. This increases the processing time. See our shipping policy.
All 3D prints are produced with a layer height of 40 μm, which is 0.04 mm per layer. See our manufacturing process.
All 3D prints are delivered unpainted.
All 3D prints are produced solid by default, unless otherwise stated in the product description or selected in the product options.
The models as visible on the images of the product page are a digital render. The 3D prints may differ slightly from this render.
The size, scale and weight of the 3D prints as stated on the product page are always an 'approximate' value. In reality, this may differ slightly.
Models supplied in separate parts by the artist are also delivered as separate parts, so you can determine the position and posture of the parts yourself.
Models supplied with a base by the artist are delivered with this base by default. If a base is visible in the image of the product then it is included.
It is possible to clean up the model after receipt if you wish, for example removing print layers and irregularities by means of sanding or filling with hobby putty.
Things to keep in mind with 3D resin prints;
- Print layers will always be visible in some places of 3D print.
- There will always be irregularities visible in some places of the 3D print, for example in the places where supports have been.
- Resin is inherently brittle, ie it breaks rather than bends. It cannot be compared with, for example, the plastic that is used for the Warhammer miniatures. Handle the 3D prints with care, a fall can break them.